• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How did I become the feedee?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flik

In every relationship I have had even back in my days in high school I have always been a feeder. Whether they were slim or a bit chubby the more time they spent with me the bigger they got. I can’t say that it was ever a huge difference and very few knew what I was trying to do but I was a feeder. Four years ago I met a wonderful yet thin woman and we began to date. At the time I was 5’10” 160 lbs. Later we started dating and since I stopped pretty much all sports before that and I was focusing a bit on fattening her up over the course of a few years I shot up to 180 just barely over weight. Well about 2 years ago we started talking about having kids and she suggested it might be cool if I gained weight with her when it she did. I agreed. Well a few months passed and the idea came up that maybe it would be nice to see me gain weight now as well. So I find myself now looking in the mirror at 217 with my still skinny fiancée talking about how I may not be big enough at 225. So I suppose I kinda find it funny grabbing hold of my big belly wondering how I became the feedee.

Latest posts

Back