• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How I Got Fat - by Dale71395 (~BBW, Eating/drinking fantasy, rapid ~WG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dale71395

~BBW, Eating/drinking fantasy, rapid ~WG - a smart girl gets richer, and fatter, than she ever imagined.

How I Got Fat
by Dale 71395

Hi I am Beth. . I am 5’4,” weighed 115 pounds, and was working part-time at a law firm while going to College. I am taking business courses going for law school degree. I was hoping to get a good job at some big law firm when I graduated. The love for soccer allowed me to stay trim.

Frank was a nice guy who went to all the soccer games when I first met him in high school. I was a freshman and he was in his fourth year. He was handsome but hung around with Sally. I didn’t know what he saw in her She was so fat, I’d say about 205 pounds with very large hips. She was an excellent goalie though.

One day walking into the elevator I brushed by someone who might have been Frank. The firm has been busy and there have been several new hires. I was not sure though; I was thinking of work. That’s all I do lately. I went down the stairs to the cafeteria for lunch. I used the stairs to try to keep fit, but it wasn’t entirely working I suspected..

Sure was nice seeing Beth. She looks like she put on a few pounds. I sure would like helping her along. I guess I’ll see how things go before I start checking other women out at the firm.

Back on campus I went to the cafeteria. Not much of a selection left. There were two pieces of cherry pie though. It had been a while since I had eaten anything like that. I asked for both pieces of pie along with a double cheeseburger.. I saw Frank sitting in the back. When I sat down with those two pieces of pie on my plate, I thought I saw something in his eyes. A note of recognition? I never thought he knew me in high school. But apparently he did because he came over, bringing his own meal.

I greeted him and soon found out he was in grad school and interning at the same firm. We chatted whle I ate my burger. A little self-consciously I said “I’ve not eaten much today – this burger tastes great!”

“If commons' grub is tasting great you’ve not been out much,” he replied. “You must really be cracking the books.”

“That and working – you’re right. Its been grab a bite where and when I can. By the way, have you seen Sally lately?”

“Right after graduation from high school,” he replied, “she met another guy. They fell in love and got married. College really wasn’t her thing. Its been six years. She has three kids now, and weighs at least 400 pounds.”

I thought it was interesting he would mention her weight.

Frank continued, “Got to go back to work, nice seeing you. How about going out to dinner on Saturday? I know a great burger place much better than here!”

“Nice seeing you also. I would love to. Its been awhile since I’ve been to a place like that." I replied. My dating life with classes and work was in fact non-existent.

As he left after getting my phone number I turned to my two pieces of pie. “Wow,” I thought, its been ages since I’ve anything like this.”

I tried a piece; I can’t describe how good it tasted. I ate both pieces then got up and got a piece of apple and another of pineapple. They were the only ones left. It was craziness but I hadn’t felt that good about food in a long time.

We’ll see how she acts when I take her to Ed’s burger joint on Saturday

The rest of the week was busy and I was unable eat lunch. No matter – I thought I might have added a few pounds – my belly was showing a slight budge. By Saturday morning I was wondering if Frank would call. Part of me was ready to make up for being unable to have lunch all week. Saturday was no different – a small breakfast, then doing things right into the afternoon. At five minutes to three the phone rang. “Hello” I said. It was Frank.

“Hi I have been looking forward to this all week.” I said, “Its been a busy day and I haven’t even had lunch.” Then I gave him directions.

He said, “I will be there in about an hour.”

I was very excited about where we were going and what we were going to eat.

I decided to wear my red dress. I knew he would like it. I looked hot in it, although it felt a little snug. He arrived 15 minutes early. He knocked on the door. When he saw me after I opened the door he said, “You look beautiful, I never knew what was under those office suits.”

I said, “Thanks for the compliment. Let’s go I am very hungry. How about you?”

He said, “Ever since you said how much you loved that burger. I knew the place to take you, you will love the food.”

We got into his car and headed across town towards the ocean. I was a nice drive we talked about our childhood -- which schools we attended, what things we enjoyed doing. We arrived at a small restaurant on the beach.

The sign said Best Burgers. It was a nice evening, light breeze off the ocean. It was not too hot or too cold. When we walked up to the window the man behind the counter said, “Hi Frank you haven’t been here for ages. How’s Sally?”

He replied, “Sally got married five years ago. Has lots of kids, must weigh 400 pounds.” Again the focus on weight I noted.

“I have never seen a women eat that much. Probably will not again. So who is this pretty young girl you have with you?”

“My name is Beth. We first met in High School five or six years ago – now we’re getting reacquainted..”

“Always nice to meat a lovely women. So Frank what would you like to eat?”

“We are going to have two of your special burgers with fries and two beers,” Frank replied

I said, “Sorry I do not drink. I will have a coke instead.”

“Oops - I’m sorry I did nor realize you did not drink” Frank reacted. “In that case I will have a coke too.”

“Coming right up.” Ed replied. “The burgers will be ready in about fifteen minutes. Nice seeing you again Frank. Really nice to see beautiful women like you Beth. Hope to see more of you soon.” Then he gave a wink to Frank.

We sat at a table looking over the ocean you could here the surf, the moon was out it was nice to relax and take in the air. Frank said, “The views lovely, and peaceful, helps with digestion.”

After a brief time we got the burgers. They were huge!! Frank said, “Now that’s what I call a burger. Do not be shy eat up. Nobody cares how you eat around here. That’s why I like to eat here. Plus the food is fantastic.”

I said, “I’m hungry lets eat.” We started eating about five o’clock. It was delicious. Then Frank ordered us sundaes for dessert. I was already full and it took time to eat the concoction Ed brought – but it was divine and I slowly consumed it. By seven I was finishing. I tried twice but could not stand up. I’m glad Frank was there to help.

He asked, “are you feeling okay?”

I said, “I am so full I need a coke.” Frank got one from Ed and I drank it down.

In a few minutes I felt I could move again. I told Ed it was a great meal, and thanks. I said to Frank, “I need to go home.” On the drive home I slept until we got home.

When we arrived Frank went to the door with me. I told Frank, “Thanks for a great evening. I would ask you in but I need to sleep.”

Frank said, “I understand! Aren’t those great burgers – and the dessert too. I will see you Monday. Thanks for a great evening.”

All I could do was crawl into bed and relax laid there for awhile thinking how nice Frank had been.

I had lunch with Frank a few more times the next week, even though I was busy like always. On Thursday Frank asked me out again for a dinner on Saturday night. We went to a nice Italian resteraunt. Frank said, “The food here is great nice size servings also. I am going to have a glass of wine with my dinner. They have the best wine in town. How about joining me with some.”

I thought about it and said, “I think I will I have always wanted to try some wine but never have. You choose what would go best with my lasagna.”

He said, “Burgundy would be the best chose.” When the waiter came Frank ordered for the both of us. When the wine came I did not know what to expect. I tried a small sip; it tasted really good. I had a larger sip. Frank was talking about a trip that he was thinking about going on the next time he had a vacation.

Then Frank asked me, “You have finished your wine would like another glass?” I said, “Yes I would it was very good. When do you think the food would be ready? I’m starved.”

He said, “At least 15 more minutes. They take their time, but it’s worth the wait.” Frank went on about the vacation as I sat and sipped the wine. I started feeling very relaxed and calm, I never felt this before. It felt like an inner glow was coming out. I sat there and enjoyed the feeling. I heard Frank saying, “Beth, Beth, a little louder.”

She was feeling the wine I wondered if I should get her another glass. Maybe when the dinner came.

She said, “Yes Frank, I was enjoying feeling from the wine. There’s inner warmth starting from the center and moving through my body. I feel so relaxed. I have never felt like this before. It feels wonderful, I should have tried this years ago.”

That’s when the food came, it looked wonderful. I started eating as soon as it was placed on the table. I heard Frank say another glass of wine for the lady. It was the best Italian food I have ever had. I was eating away when another glass of wine arrived. I took a big swallow it went perfect with the food. Then the food was gone. I was looking for more bread sticks.

Frank asked, “still hungry, you could try some of mine?”

I said, “Thanks if you don’t mind. The food is delouse.” His spaguette was even better.

Frank said, “Wait till you see the deserts.”

I finished the wine and bread sticks. . I told Frank I needed to use the ladies room. I stood up my chair fell back on the floor. I stood there for a moment steadying myself.

Frank got up picked up my chair for me. He asked, “Do you need some help? Are you feeling okay?”

I said, “I have never felt better. Where is the ladies room?” He gave me quick directions and I was off. I bumped into a table on the way, told the people I was sorry. After going to the bathroom I sat there for a moment enjoying the feel of the wine, then got up washed my hands and headed back to the table. I bumped into the table again and excused mysewlf. I brushed against a ladies chair; she looked at me annoyed. I said, “ Sorry about that,” with a little giggle.

When I finally made it to my seat. Frank had ordered desert - some kind of alamode, it was delicious. Frank said, “I think it is time to go.”

I said, “I was hoping for another wine glass. I mean glass of wine.” Frank said, “ Not tonight. Lets get you home.”

Frank started driving home he was talking about how good the food was. I closed my eyes for a second. Next I knew he was shacking me awake. I looked around and got my bearings. We were home.

Well I got her to try some wine; it was very successful, but she needs to learn to pace herself. I’m still amazed at her capacity. She sure looked peaceful before I woke her up. I defiantly saw a small roll of fat on her waist sitting in the car.

The next couple of weeks Frank and I were spending a lot of time together. Going out to dinner on Saturday nights and daily lunches. My workload was increasing so I started buying donuts on the way into work to save some time. My clothes were starting to feel tight but I ignored it. I was eating more and drinking beer or wine every night.

The alcohol, I rationalized, seemed to be slowing my metabolism down. I knew I was putting on weight, but how much I neither cared to know or think about. We had seeing each other for over a month when Frank suggested we got to the hamburger joint again. I agreed for the next Saturday.

I decided to ware the same red dress. It was tight and hard to get over my hips. After I got it on I looked in the mirror. My tummy was sticking out. My butt was definitely larger. I knew if I kept eating like I had been the dress would be history along with my other clothes.

When Frank arrived he starred at me.

I said, “You like?” I twirled around to give him a good look. Frank said, “You look better and better every day. Wow you are hot.”

“Why thank you” I said, “I’m hungry lets go.”

When Ed saw me he said, “Hi beautiful. You filled out that dress very nicely. Got the burgers cooking give me a couple more minutes. How about a coke?” I said, “Not tonight a beer sounds good, Corona please.”

He gave me the beer I drank it straight down. “Hey Ed can I have another please? I needed that”

“Sure Beth, one more coming up”

Frank had sat at the table waiting for me, so I sat down until the food came. I still could barely believe how big those burgers were. I started eating the huge burger half way through got another beer. I could feel the buzz starting then growing. It felt wonderful. After eating I stood up to get another beer. I could feel my balance going and my cheeks were getting numb. So I sat back down.

Frank asked, “ Want something else?” “I was thinking about another beer but I know I have had enough.”

“One more will not hurt, I’m driving.”

“Okay thanks it will help with my digestion of the huge burger and thesundae.”

Frank got another one from Ed. I drank it slowly enjoying the buzz and felling the breeze from the Ocean. Frank was talking about fishing with Ed. I was trying to follow the conversation but could not keep up. My cheeks were numb, my tongue felt swollen. I could not feel my feet. I looked at Frank and said, “I’m druch, I thichs ish time tos gosh home.” Frank was very fussy I could feel my head drooping. I heard Frank tell Ed he should take me home now.

“Okay Beth stand up.” I tried but could not. “ Helpps me Franch.”

I could feel his arms around me helping me up. “ Thanh Frank, Grach brgersh Ed.” I was leaning heavily on Frank so not to fall. We made it to the car. He poured me in the front seat and headed home.

Wow she really got hammered. That was exciting. I hope she keeps it up. She looked good in that red dress. She must have put on 10 pounds.

When I arrived to work on Monday the president Mr. Johnson asked to see me in his office. He said, “ Hi Beth, nice seeing you. How are you doing?”

I said, “Fine, love my job and the people I work with.”

He said, “Good. I am going to get to the point of your visit. We have a very big contract bid. Going up against Hale and Kramer form Chicago. It could mean billions for our firm. I would like you to head it up.

I put together a team of good people that worked hard. I pulled other people from different areas of the firm to lend a hand. I put in 14 to 16 hours a day. There were many nights I slept in the office rather than go home. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner brought in. My team was outstanding. We got the job done in record time beat the firm from Chicago and we got the contract.

Mr. Johnson gave me a three million-dollar signing bonus. He asked me what else I wanted. I said “a one-month cruise in the Bahamans and I would like my friend Frank to go.” Two weeks later he handed me the tickets, a cruise to the Bahamans on a 5 star liner. I started packing went and bought a bikini for the trip.

Latest posts

Back