• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How much do you go along to get along?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

i think we all do it to an extent. have you ever caught yourself agreeing with or being silent about fat related things that may be controversial. what do you think drove you to shut down and either be quiet about it or go with the program? was it a good move at the time or do you regret it.

i know that i have strong feelings about a lot of things and i tend to press subjects. i don't go along to get along that much but probably more than i know i should. i feel bad about it sometimes because a lot of times i can see both sides, but i feel driven to speak my mind. i've also been quiet a lot too about things that i've seen and didn't like. when i think back on it i'm embarrassed that i didn't say/do more and i always wonder if i'm helping something not so positive be perpetuated. i know i've done it way more than i have liked and it makes me uncomfortable thinking about it.

its also uncomfortable speaking out because there are always those who'd rather you be quiet and not rock anyone's boat. i can understand that too. no one wants to be uncomfortable but i wonder if sealing things in cement does that? it can make it awfully hard to move when you need to go forward.

Latest posts

Back