• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to Find a Good Fiesta Market

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
I love Fiesta supermarkets, when they're done right. I've been confronted with Fiestas that took over from older markets that failed to add in all the things I expect at a full service Fiesta. So here's my checklist:

1. TORTILLA MACHINE, FRONT AND CENTER
When I walk in, I better see a tortilla machine shooting out fresh flour tortillas and WARM bags right there for the picking. That's how it's done right.

2. TAQUERIA
I wanna buy a quarter-pound of barbacoa, por favor. Dish it up, put it in the box, and make me happy. I'll be back for the carne al pastor later.

3. PANDERILLA
That's a bakery. Every Fiesta I've been to has one, thank goodness, so I can always snag a concha or churro when I need one.

4. CARLOS V CANDY BARS AT THE CHECK-OUT
Those tine Carlos V bars are EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. I love the rougher texture and the slightly spiced chocolate flavor of the Carlos V. It's got an excellent finish and truly complements the aftertaste of a savory dinner, particularly one involving beef or a highly-spiced meat.

And that's what I want. Just four things. :D If any of them ever carried Pepsi Retro (which I think is now Pepsi Natural), I'd be totally thrilled.

Latest posts

Back