• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How you came to acceptance?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocean-girl

Please forgive me if I should be asking this else where- I am a long time lurker, first time poster. I still reside in a life of dichotomy: I am most certainly an FFA, and I am not too big, thought these size 10 stretch jeans stopped working at about Christmas- I could never say that to anyone I know. I am so envious, how do you do this? I walk around pretending not to a: be very attracted to BHMs (though am happily married to a very modest gainer, whom has no idea of the nature of my physical attraction to him) b: embarrased just to be chubby, and always chiding myself for not getting thinner. I read the thread about "magically hiding fat techniques" and that finally put me over edge so that I have to ask, how can I get myself to feel beautiful as you BBW do? And, it isn't like I don't think you are beautiful, because I do, but, I just can't get myself to feel that way about myself. I know you had to start somewhere with recognizing your beauty- and I wish I had realized how much of an FFA I am before I got married, so that I could have flirted a lot more; I was always worried about making the men I was interested in unduly uncofortable. Sorry to go on so long; I am very greatful to have stumbled upon you-

All the best

ocean-girl

Latest posts

Back