• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Could Use Some Help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deven

Wendigo
Hi guys! I wouldn't normally ask for help in Hyde Park, but what I'm doing has the interest of BOTH parties at heart.

As some of you guys know, there is a wave of Voter ID laws that are sweeping the country. A lot of the victims of this law will be people that don't have means to get a valid ID, such as a ride to the DMV to get the ID. There are some public transportation things in my town, but they don't always reach the rural area, and our DMV is open at a very, very specific time. Only 2 days a week, actually. If those times don't suit people, you have to take a 30 mile drive to State College.

So I am wanting to design some tabbed fliers. I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, as I've never done any designing before. Let me say this: This is going to be open to anyone who needs it, regardless of party. That's not even a question that will be asked. I feel that this will silence voters, and that shouldn't happen to ANYONE.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back