• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I get another hate mail

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

I get one about every 10 or 15 years.

(Louise just commented, "one per wife")

Around 1990 someone sent to my principal A Copy of the Declaration of Fat Independence along with a suggestion that someone who would say such things should not be allowed to be a teacher. Of course somewhere around that time I received a note from someone who objected to my letting the class read the Declaration of Independence. In a note to me that parent pointed out that much of what was in the Declaration of Independence they did not understand and what they did understand they did not agree with. (I did not head the quote with, "Declaration Of Independence".) I was told that they had gone around the neighborhood with a copy of what the class had read asking people to sign the petition to complain about me to the school board. Supposedly they got a number of signatures but then, after someone read what I'd let the kids read and asked something to the effect of, "Are you really planning to complain to the Board of Education that Russell Williams has exposed the children to the Declaration of Independence" after that the petition was no longer circulated.

I do not know if the following came from the person that sent the complaint to the principal or from some other source. It came in a letter today that was postmarked in Baltimore and was typewritten.

"Health costs are driven up tremendously due to this that problem. Diabetes, bad knees, and so on. No sir, it is not beautiful. It is downright disgusting. I've worked with these people. Due to the issues with being able to clean themselves, they smell. They're slower, lazy, less productive, and constantly require extra effort on the part of others just stay here. Toilets must be repaired, chairs are broken, things are knocked over, etc. I know you see this. Your wife was once on her feet. The next time I saw her she was in a wheelchair. Now you couldn't wheel her everywhere, so what do you do? You have to drive closer, stick that van right up next against the place you're going just to get her fat ass there. I'd be very surprised to find out she is even still with us."

"And while I have your attention, have to ask. What the hell is a white guy from Hagerstown doing involved with the NAACP? Seriously. Are you completely out of your mind? I guess you don't see that issue either. I guess you don't notice all the blacks running around screwing up this country. The crime, the unemployment, the state welfare, the over breeding, the drug use, yada yada. Nevermind you're obviously completely blinded by something as you always were."

"Please leave this area. You were a terrible piece of shit in the 70s, still that way in the 80s, and as I can see, you're just getting better at it."

"Sincerely,
A taxpaying citizen whom takes care of himself and his family"

Latest posts

Back