• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Just Ask Myself...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonial Warrior

A time ago, when I used to have a social life outside the net, there is something that always makes me ask myself on why it happens.

I used to share with some men of my same age range or older who always complaint about how fat their wives get.

It always makes me feel baffled. Most of the times, I have swallow my opinion because respect to those men. Specially when I know their wives.

It makes me enter in some kind of introspection or a dialogue with myself.

I ask myself: "Self, why those men aren't happy with the women they got?"

From my point of view as a fat admirer, I think those men are lucky. They got the women someone like me are dying for!

They doesn't realize how sexually arousing is to be with a large woman is.

To watch her move, the jiggling of their body fat, specially those folds on their arms, belly and butt. And more lucky if she have a double chin. To see them laughing, is to put my libido up to the skies.

I wish to say to all those men if they got fat women for wives, they are very fortunate. They got real jewels for wives. As I stated before, women who men like me are dying for having at our side.

Enjoy what you got!

SingleBHM-UbzCm0DTuIvsKp2.jpg
Photo credit: The Adipositivity Project

Latest posts

Back