• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need help with passwords

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
It sounds strange to put this under the Health Forum, but I am having a lot of problems with computer passwords. Most of the problems can be attributed to vision, coordination, and font size. Let me explain. . . .

Most weeks, I usually get locked out of at least one of my accounts. I try very hard to keep up with my passwords, but it usually doesn't help much. The main problem is what I type becomes those little dots and I cannot see what I am typing. I try to correct it, and by the third time I am so nervous - BINGO, I am locked out. I have asked offending websites if they can make the dots stop and they say NO. I explain I live at home and my computer never leaves the house (no use in public) and they say it makes no difference. This makes me frequently have to change my passwords for establishments several times a month. I religiously write down my passwords in a little book I keep. I am on my second book now, and some establishments have more than one page filled up.

The second problem I have is with the password fonts. I can change the fonts of my computer and I do. I adjust size and color to maximize my seeing the little beasties. Unfortunately, some of the places where I have to enter passwords have a pre-selected tiny font (8 pt or less) and a very light color to the letter (sort of light shade of gray). So, any letters they show me I can barely read without a magnifying glass - which I am always dropping on the floor. Trifocal glasses aren't much help - they may me dizzy and are hard to read this screen thru eyeglasses too.

I have had some operators get downright ugly when I ask them to unlock my computer again. They either think I'm an idiot (maybe), or drunk (not too much), or have stolen someone's data (I steal cookies, not data). If they are too mean to me I start get weepy and hang up. This give me a black mark in their master file and when I call back I am transferred to their office gestapo - I get grilled. One lady really put the screws on me and asked about my tax codes and all kinds of weird stuff. This made me even more weepy and I hung up again.

And one more thing about the little dots. Very often I try to hit one key and end up hitting another. I took typing in high school (in the dark ages) and at the time could type pretty good. I am typing this doc without looking at the keyboard and don't make too many mistakes. But those little passwords are really out to get me. They are becoming my Armageddon. Suggestions would be appreciated. One more thing, most of the offenders are banks, credit card companies, and financial institutions.

Latest posts

Back