• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need to get fat! FAST!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFutureBlob

Hey everyone! My name is Justin, and I want to know how to get much much fatter than I already am now!

I think that getting my body fatter and more plump is amazing, and I love to think about my belly getting bigger! Can anyone help me?

I weigh 185(last time I checked at the doctors 2 weeks ago!) and I am about 5'11! Today, I had Steak'n'shake for lunch!( 2 grilled cheeses, 1 regular cheesy fries, and 2 chocolate milkshakes! Along with 2 cokes, and garlic bread)

I had remembered what I have read online(saying that to get fat, you have to sleep it off), so I went upstairs and watched TV for a few hours(without moving!) After a few hours, I got up to go to the bathroom.

It was amazing! I looked at myself in the mirror, and my chin was gone! I have a double-chin! I find it erotic! I love my double-chin!

Anyway, I love eating alot, and I want to get fatter soon! My belly is really starting to buldge, and my butt is getting more jelly-like!

I am FULLY commited in getting fat! Please! Can anyone HELP me? I am open to suggestions! My email is [email protected]!

Please email me!! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back