• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I really hate this paranoia about Muslims

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/8910049/prayer-session-under-fire-from-anti-islam-group

It is blatant fear mongering when you walk around and accuse small groups of Muslims who want to use a facility for one hour a week of wanting to take over Australia and introduce Sharia Law. I found the "it's not that we want to demonise people" comment particularly amusing! You're telling the general population that people praying for one hour on a Friday night should be feared because they might engage in violence against you and try to take over your country and introduce Sharia Law. How is that not demonising them?

Before the group objecting to the Muslims read anything about Islam, they should educate themselves on how their own country works. It is very hard to pass laws in Australia that cater for particular sections of the population without widespread community support. Any politician that introduces such a bill in parliament can kiss his career goodbye.

No I'm not Muslim, but I do have a lot of Muslim friends and this sort of paranoia pisses me off because it's not that much different to the paranoia that many of my family were subjected to in their motherland... and that became extremely ugly and violent.

Latest posts

Back