• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I take up SPACE!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickRidem

For the kids who've been playing along, I have spent most of my life as a very small person. Not just 5'4", but I've been Anorexic in the past. People have asked me to sit on their knees when there are no more chairs, I could squeeze in anywhere, people could lift me whenever they wanted, I didn't take up any space. (For those that have been playing along, I bring this up for a reason. :) )

Small, insignificant, unimportant, slutty, invisible, stupid, childlike and immature. I've been made to feel all these things as a tiny human being. At one point when things were really bad I was probably around 100lbs. I got "up" to a healthy (but NOT yet) healthy 120. After a rude awakening a couple of years ago, I found a very healthy size at about 160 now. I've always fantasized about being a BBW and always felt jealous of the BBW's who were brave enough to tell the world to piss off and be as gorgeous as they were inside and out. I have BBW role models who are strong women, and are an inspiration to me (for many reasons) and I guess at one point I'd accepted being small and insignificant. Now I can't believe I ever felt that way. My husband is so happy with my happiness that he's started to even play along with this fantasy of mine as he gets more comfortable with my "transformation", and he calls me his little chub-a-chub. LOL! :D (I'm trying to make a long story short and hope it's not coming off too weird.)

I've had a lot of little "getting bigger" moments over the last year especially, as I came to my size now. Besides changing clothes, I've really enjoyed feeling warmer and softer, I like how my belly (and not my hips) touches the counter first, I like the jiggle and the rounding out, and before I go on... I had another moment on the weekend.

I sat in a computer chair at the in-law's, and there it was, for the first time. When I sat down I thought I noticed something, got up and tried again. My butt/hips touched BOTH arms of the chair at the SAME TIME. Once I was seated, I could feel the bottoms of the arms of the chair on both sides, and at the same time. I swung around to look in the mirror to see if it was true, there it was. For the first time in my life, I filled a chair. (An ADULT chair.) :rolleyes: I was so turned on, and yet, I wanted to let out a big roar, "I TAKE UP SPACE!" I felt powerful and more significant in this world, in a way that I might not ever be able to explain.

I know this might sound silly to a lot of you, but I just had to share and I just knew you'd be the best crowd for it. ;)

chillaxin

Latest posts

Back