• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I was on prednisone for 5 days last week...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolffeeder

I took prednisone for 5 days for allergies/sinus. I started last Wednesday.

Day 1
Uneventful

Day 2
I thought I would eat when I felt hungry.
11:30 Wakeup
12:30 Chicken nuggets and fries from ChickFilA
3:00pm Jumbo hot dog - regular length, larger diameter
5:00 90% of large banana split
10pm 3 slices of pizza and a little bit of salad
2:30am 3oz of popcorn and a large banana
3am rest of banana split and 1/2 pint of ice cream

A few minutes after I finished drinking the ice cream, I thought it was going to come back up. A quick trip to the bathroom kept everything down. I think the popcorn helped, too.

I was 5 pounds heavier at the end of the day. Had the popcorn been something denser, it probably would have been 6 pounds or so.

No measurements or video, but I was quite full.

May try to take it easier today.

=====================

After eating all that food yesterday, I felt quite full, bloated, and...............................hungry......

=====================

I was 5 pounds heavier at the end of the day and 2.6 pounds heavier the next morning. Yesterday, I didn't eat nearly as much, and was about a pound heavier this morning - on top of the 2.6 from Day 2.

======================

Today - Day 4:

12pm Turkey sandwich, soup

5:30 Cici's Pizza
3 little bread strips
5 pieces of pizza
2 cinnamon rolls
1 brownie

11pm 2 jumbo hotdogs (same as the other day)

Tomorrow is the last day on it.

====================

Day 6 no more prednisone, but still quite hungry. Ate a fair amount. Hit highest weight, and still could have eaten more. I should have finished off the 3 pieces of pizza and pumpkin pie, but gave up.

Weight
Day am pm
before 202.4 205.6
1 202.4 205.4
2 203 208
3 205.6 208.8
4 206.6 209.4
5 208.2 209.4
6 after 208.4 210.6
7 207.6 206.6
8 203.4 205.4

Latest posts