• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ice Cream, eh?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I know this should probably go on the "foodie" board or the "erotic" boards, but I just don't feel comfortable. Its like getting your period in gym class and you guys are like my equally awkward 13 year old best friend.

Where to begin? I'm an FFA, not a feeder. Not judgmental of anyone who is, its just not my cup of meat. Now I've been in [pretty much] the best relationship of my life, and I'm very open about being a chubby chaser. My boyfriend loves it when I grab his love handles and belly, give him belly rubs, kiss, lick, bite that area. [Shit..is it hot in here...?]

Recently he's gained a little bit of weight, and mind you I'm not complaining. And whether he gains more or not doesn't matter, I'm attracted to him no matter what. However, I fantasize about feeding him ice cream. [Especially while taking a really hot bath together] And not for the weight gain reason, I just have a lot of weird kinks. People eating ice cream turns me on. I don't know if he knows what feederism is [he's not big on the internet]

So my question [since I'm so wordy and obnoxious with my posts] is how I bring it up without seeming like I'm trying to fatten him up? Or if it would sound weird. I've never fed anyone, and I don't know how I'd come off. It should be cool. I mean he knows I'm bisexual, I'm a chubby chaser, I like feet, BDSM, mirrors, ect. [My nickname should be freak nasty. At least my license plate should say that. I wish.].

Insight appreciated.

Latest posts

Back