• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ideas? (xmas cookies)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
I want to make a project of making cookies with my 5 year old son while he's on break for xmas. He loves to help me cook and i was wondering if you guys have any simple cookie recipes that we could make as a team. I am thinking about making a gingerbread house with him. Only instead of gingerbread, i'll make it out of an eggless shortbread recipe that I have. The recipes can have eggs in them since i have egg replacer. I want to make at least four kinds of cookies so we can box them up and give them to neighbors and bring a HUGE tin down to share with family at Xmas when we visit them :) I thought having a day of baking with Max would be a fun activity while he's out of school.

Latest posts

Back