• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

i'm a blue shark!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

well, i was visiting The sealife centre in Blackpool and there are scales that you stand on, get weighed and then it tells you which sea creature you weigh the same as!!!
between 13 and 15 was a blue shark!!!
how random.. i weigh the same as a blue shark...
sadly my gf said she wouldnt weigh herself in public but said she was some sort of halibut (which is the biggest fish it goes to!! lol)..
maratime madness ya har matie!!!
if you were a fish what would you be??
Think i would rather be a manatee than a blue shark..i mean cause they are cute not relative to thier weight..

blue shark girl

Latest posts

Back