• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm new!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkMoon

Hi!

I have just registered after being a reader here for some time.

Don't think I'm wierd, but, I think I might be married to an FA? Thing is, as we are married, you would think that we would've had this conversation already but I would be too shy to bring this up so it has never been mentioned before.

We were in bed and I asked him if he thought my friend had put on weight and if he thought I looked that big. He said 'no absoloutely not' Which was the right answer of course but he went on to say 'You have a big belly though'. The first time he has ever said anything like this!

This is true, and obvious, I have never been thin. And to be honest, although being big all over I am very aware that my belly does stick out a lot!

He said 'I love your belly'. But I dunno if he meant in a 'I love it because it's just a part of you' way or weather it is his thing. He never fussed over it much when I was pregnant but he did keep saying stuff about my 'big round belly'. He does rub it a lot when he is in the mood for some! But this could just be that it is just on the way to where he is heading?

Thing is, I love the fuss! I often wanna be thin in day to day life but in the bedroom I love my big belly and longfor it to be fussed over! I love a man to lay his head on it, rub it, knead it and talk bout it, it really gets me going.

Should I shove it in his face and see what reaction I get???

Latest posts

Back