• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm quite the nervous newcomer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everval

Hi guys, I've been a fan of the Dimensions site for a long time. I've always been a FFA and also had the deep, hidden desire to gain but was mortified at what the social and physical consequences would be. I dieted hardcore for years (even ending up clinically anorexic for a few years, my friends had to pretty much stage an intervention) and am at the point that I say "Screw it! I'm just gonna do what makes me happy!"
My main worries at this point are some of the physical effects it could have. I'm 6'1" (I know, I know, I'm a crazy tall girl) and am about 140ish pounds. I don't want to go too big (for a few reasons I'll tell ya in a sec) but would like to be quite curvier. One this is, I'm terrified of getting stretch marks. The thought of them alone is enough to almost make me shrink back in fear from doing this. What are the best ways to prevent them? I see a lot of BBW and Gainer models who don't have them, so I know there must be a way.
Secondly, just to head off questions of "Why don't you wanna go huge? You'd be so pretty." and as you'll see in one of the pictures I post *faintly hears the cheering voices of hordes of FAs* gaining in excess would be a BAD idea. Due to a genetic neurological condition (I can elaborate if anyone cares) I just already have reduced muscle strength. (Yay for being so freakin tall that it's too much for my legs to support walking, can still crawl no prob thank Ghu.)
My boyfriend supports me wanting to gain, he doesn't quite understand it or find it sexy at all, but supports it nonetheless if only for the fact he clearly sees the even the thought of it makes me such a happier person. (Which he has said is such a welcome change from the anorexic, weight-obsessed-to-the-point-of-depression girl before. My question is, is there any advice you can give me that might help him enjoy this more?

All the best you guys,
Val

(I'm the one lying down in the picture)
hmm...can't insert it, so I'll just link it.
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/rasafadar/?action=view&current=DSC00861.jpg

Latest posts

Back