• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

@#$%-ing job hunts!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYCGabriel

I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate, I HATE it when an interviewer at the end interviewer says that I'm overqualified and that they're looking for someone with a beginning skill level to train.

To me that says they want someone stupid they can underpaid and bully into doing shit work. What? They can't comprehend that I WANT to learn more skills to work for them? And no, I won't go back to school and waste more money and time. I'm still barely paying back my old student loans

2 hours each day hunting online and emailing resumes, time wasted at the local Dept. of Labor (they talk down to you, assume you don't know how to use the internet and when you inform them that you do know they say "well, why are you here then?"), countless applications filled... It's enough to drive someone to despair and just give up.

:doh::mad::doh::mad::(

Okay. Rant over.

Latest posts

Back