• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Instant Attraction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoGibson

Happy
I wanted to throw this one out there and get some other folks thoughts on this subject.Let me preface this by saying, I'm married and not out there trying to get myself some side.This just seems to be a phenomena I have noticed and have thought about many times and wonder what others think about it.

Here goes, I was out and about in public the other day and there was a woman that just the minute I saw her it was like an electric jolt right to the old happy place. Now, before you say yeah dummy,that proves she was a woman and that is a typical response for a hetero male, it was more than that.It was a blast of pure sexual attraction on a primal level. Now she wasn't unattractive by any means,but not a hugley attractive woman either.She was the type that some would like and some would not. The particulars really don't matter. But there was something in her that just triggered something in me.

Now the second part of the equation, is that we just glanced at each other in passing, in the space of a couple of seconds, not a word was spoken.But in that brief exchange of glances and a half-smile it was almost as if a whole conversation played through and I don't know how I knew and I guess technically since nothing was pursued you can make the case that I could never truly "know", but I could tell in her return glance that the feeling was totally mutual and all it would require was to make the move and she was interested as well. I knew this as much as I know the sky's blue and water's wet. It was just a psychic knowledge almost.

So, I'm either slightly deranged and need to seek out a nice relaxing thorazine treatment to quell the voices that tell me these things,or some other people have had situations like this as well. I'd be curious to hear either way.

Latest posts

Back