• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Involved in real life ..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
Soo, who here has been in an actual relationship where feeding/intentional gaining for you or your partner was something that was actually part of it.

I've noticed a lot of men from this website and others say that they've never gotten the chance. I mean, women too!

I guess it's rather difficult to find some one to actually take the fantasy and make it a reality. I was lucky because in High School I began dating a girl who actually fantasized about making a guy bigger and this is before I even considered this sort of thing. Her fantasy was really interested actually, she was quite the dom in that well, she was on the track team in High School and she got off on the idea of making a guy fatter and more out of shape while she remained athletic and what not. I was strictly an FA at the time though, but it didn't take much convincing from her to get me to try to gain weight.

She took a few before pictures of me and .. and bought me a mini fridge to keep in my room. Serious business. She'd measure and weigh me whenever we got to see each other (she eventually went off to college, so it was becoming more sparse) I guess in all that time we spent together I gained like 80lbs and of course I have a few after pictures of that too. :) I went from 190lbs to 270 or so. It was crazy intense and it sort of became an addiction for a while. I don't think I've ever really felt bold enough to talk about this experience before and definitely never bold enough to post those pictures, but figured I'd shoot off about this so maybe there could be some interesting discussion on here.

After we broke up due to a few reasons, I met my first feedee girlfriend. She actually was some one I met online who liked bigger guys .. but it didn't take long before she told me about her own desires. We met after about a month of talking and hit it off .. became a relationship and well, yeah, she started piling on the pounds because she felt so comfortable around me, she just let herself go.

I think one of my favorites memories was going to see her cheerleader or whatever at a basketball game after we'd been together for a few months. She had gained at least 25lbs and already being chubby, I can tell you that outfit did not fit. Every time she'd raise her arms, her belly would be spilling out between her top and her skirt. Hottest.thing.ever. I felt pretty proud of myself. Of course we did the whole before and after pictures thing .. weighed .. measured .. etc .. all in all she went from about 180 to 265 in the time we were together. I actually lost weight though, because in her fantasy she was bigger then her boyfriend so she could feel more dominant, so there ya go.

I am going to shut up now, but I could actually go on for a while, cause that was def. not my last relationship involving such things. If I can get permission, I'll see if I can post her before and after pictures and maybe I'll post my own.

Sooo .. yeah .. anyone .. Bueller .. anyone .. ?

Latest posts

Back