• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is anyone else rebounding?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie

No, not from a relationship. :p This kind of rebounding:
21aUQ-5g8wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Needak-Folding-Hard-Bounce-rebounder-Stabilizing/dp/B00329MUBS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327890516&sr=8-1

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and am really liking it so far. Probably my favorite thing about it is its immediate accessibility. I don't have to sit down to use it (which for some reason feels like a big time commitment to me) - I just step onto it and start bouncing, and even two minutes of bouncing while my tea water boils is beneficial. I was dubious as to whether it would be beneficial (I mean, c'mon - it's just gentle bouncing), but when I'm done I get that nice jellyish feeling in the lower 2/3 of my body, like the muscles have been worked and moved.

It's supposed to be great for fluid retention, too (edema and lymphedema both), so that's a big added plus.

The hard bounce rebounder that I got is rated for up to 600 lbs. I was pretty nervous getting on it the first time, but it is solid. I feel very comfortable bouncing on it. I was nervous that my it would hurt my crap knees, but it doesn't, not a bit. I guess it's low enough impact, plus I don't do it for long periods, just a few minutes here and there throughout the day.

It's also kind of oddly fun. It's certainly a hell of a lot more enjoyable than my recumbent bike (which this has replaced) or a treadmill. I'm really glad I decided to give it a whirl!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back