• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is it possible to do something like this?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proventus

Okay, so I might as well go ahead and jump in, scared or not.

I've known I've been a gainer/feedee since I was a small child, but unfortunately, that's not the only thing that was a little bit off. I'm also transgendered ftm, which is something that's hard enough to get acceptance on, and honestly, I've kept my other inclination completely hidden because I'm afraid that the doctors and therapists who are working with me on my transition would see it as a sign of mental or physical illness rather than just a sexual preference. There's a lot of discrimination there, and ironically, while there's no problem with "I want a tattoo, I think it's beautiful and sexy" or "I think I'd look better as a blonde", the idea of "I think I'd look/feel a lot better/sexier with some extra weight on me" would get me labeled as self-destructive. Once I'm done with my transition, though, I fully intend to gain, and in the mean time, I watch and envy those who can freely.

Of course, in a perfect world, I'd have someone who was willing to help me act out just one day for now...one day spent stuffing myself with the help of a real feeder/encourager and pretending that it was the first of many, then maybe keeping a friendship and doing such things on special occasions until I'm free to gain properly. Maybe even some role play, padding, things like that. A quasi-feedee-feeder thing that takes it all the way to max capacity and everything...but only occasionally

Sorry if I've made any blunders in etiquette, I really have never done anything like this before...I just introed myself on the main board and was directed over here.

Reactions: Ash

Latest posts

Back