• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is possible to leave out important information

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

And thereby leave people with the wrong conclusion.

Sometimes every piece of information can be true and yet people reach incorrect conclusions. An example follows:

My partner and I had known each other for a long time but under Maryland laws we would not be allowed to be married in Maryland. Instead of being married my partner and I had a commitment ceremony. It was attended by our Methodist minister but, other than offering a prayer, he was only part of the audience. Later on the situation changed and under Maryland law my partner and I would now be allowed to be married.

Our Methodist minister consented to allowing the local Methodist Church to be used for our wedding ceremony. He also consented to perform the ceremony. My partner and I were married in the chapel and not the sanctuary.

So far, to the best of my knowledge, there have been no serious complaints about the Methodist minister marrying us in a Methodist Church. It probably helps that, because of the way my partner dresses and my partner's presentation in everyday life most people think that my partner is female.

Every word in the above is true but it may lead some people to the wrong conclusions.

This leaving out important pieces of information and in the process also misleading people also applies to discussions about, abortion, global warming, evolution, the Holocaust, who shot Kennedy, and a bunch of other stuff.

Latest posts

Back