• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is the bible accurate-is it understanable

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

We talked about the accuracy of the Bible and of the mindset of those who say, "The Bible says it, I believe it, and that settles it." I pointed out the obvious that when people are quoting what Jesus said in the Bible they are not actually quoting Jesus because Jesus spoke in Aramaic not in Shakespearean English. We talked of how we now have proof that if the Bible is completely true then humans have a great deal of difficulty understanding it. The most recent example would be the minister who, after a very, very, careful study of the Bible, predicted and convinced many people that the end of the world would be occurring (I think it was in May 2 years ago) and then some people spent all their money warning people about the end of the world and telling them to repent. The minister who made this prediction had carefully studied the Bible and either the Bible misled him or he got it wrong. A possible lesson to take away from this is that if someone is arguing some point (say scientific creationism) and basing it on things said in the Bible it is possible that the Bible is misleading them or that they simply do not understand the Bible.

Latest posts

Back