• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is this a skin tag?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabuto1981

Hi all, I haven't been around a while. Real life got in the way of my internet surfing.

Anyways...

I'm not sure exactly how long, but for a while now I've had this flesh colored pimple sized growth on the inside of my left leg a little bit below the groin area. I just assumed that it was a skin tag and didn't worry about it until this morning, when I noticed that it hurts if you mess with it a certain way. Since it is in a place where I can't see it very well I had my mother take a look at it. She was surprised by the size of it, though I have read that skin tags can get up to BB size. I asked her to describe it and she says that it flesh colored and that it is growing outward with a stalk looking thing at the base.. Now being a hypochondriac I immediately started worrying that it is cancer, but cancer doesn't hurt when you mess with it, right? Does this sound like a skin tag, and does it sound like something to worry about?

Latest posts

Back