• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is this a woman's issue?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffie

I was having a talk with one of my male friends the other day regarding balance in ones life. He was going n and on about how I do so much for my family, the staff and kids at work and my friends that I don't take time for myself-I need to be more selfish. He is right of course, I do need to work less, say no to a few people and take some more time for me, but it got me to thinking. Almost every woman I know takes care of their family and friends first and foremost before themselves. The guys I know while great husbands, fathers, and friends usually make time for the things that they enjoy, even if something isn't done or someone could use their help, guidance or assistance. I wonder if its what we are taught in regards to our roles as women, or is it innate in us as individual humans that are just nurturers?

Latest posts

Back