• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is wrong to be a FA and like SSBBWS?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
Hello
my name is Sven and I have been a FA since I was 16 and now I am 40 on the 21 of this month and I have been wondering is wrong to be a FA and like
SSBBW that are 400,500,600 lbs. I have been having dreams and feeling that I cannot deny about them and I have my own group on yahoo. I want to be true to my feeling but I am unsure about them. When I see a ssbbw and I want to talk to her I will lock up and I become very shy around them so I dont know what to do. I am very gentle and kind and I have my bad days like
every one else so I hope you dont take this in the wrong way. I have not been with anyone steady since my divorce and I get sad or down and I was wondering if I am alone in these feelings if interested look me up
Sven

Latest posts

Back