• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is Your Good Nature Killing You?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

there seems to be a lot of very sad guys on dims. sometimes it seems there are a lot of guys with mental and emotional issues. i do have empathy and so does everybody else and boy do they sometimes use it against us! when they misbehave they count on us to keep their secrets and feel sorry for them and make allowances. they find it easy to take up a woman's time without intention even when they know she is actually looking. they find it easy to socialize, flirt and never date anyone-- not to mention chatting and making promises but never meeting. we're expected to listen to long drawn out exhortations about their preferences and web models they have crushes on and also hear every day how much of a burden it is to "admire" a fat woman. i have a problem with the word admire because its not an engaging word. its something looked at and not touched. our own problems and issues are an afterthought or something they just don't want to think about because it spoils a fat fantasy. we often try to listen and be patient and supportive--but to what end? boy do they have us soft hearted fat girls pegged. but maybe we have to be more soft hearted for us for a change? i know a lot of folks are tired of having others work out their angst on us in one way or another as a group. don't we have enough to deal with already? it makes me wonder of some of them are really attracted at all or its just that they know where to go to get tolerance. is that why so few of them are even willing to date or be in a relationship? is it really about us or just about them? what are your feelings? *rant over*

Latest posts

Back