• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Issue that Mentally Ill people have. Non Offensive.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

Years ago, I volunteered in a Hospital, and I smoke. Now, a lot of times people with Mental Illness problems would come up to me and ask for a cigarette. Now, I'm not going to go into why they were at the Hospital. I'm just saying that they were there and they came and asked me for cigarettes.

Right now my mom gets Dialysis at a Hospital. I see people that I saw years ago from my time volunteering. They come up to me and ask for cigarettes and talk to me. I don't know why they want to talk. Maybe I just look friendly. And I do listen. They complain to me about a lot of things. One of the things they tell me is that they wish that Science would get to the point where all medications they have to take are Injectable. They want to be able to not have to take medications Orally anymore. Just get an Injection once a month and not have to worry about having to every day swallow a pill or more than one pill.

Another thing they tell me is that they hope Researchers can one day produce an external patch. Just like the ones they have for quitting smoking. One that can't be removed and just falls off on it's own. One that is also safe in the shower. I've now talked to a lot of Mentally Ill people. A lot of them are actually nice people who have been abused. I also hear that some of them want an Injection to replace Epival. I'm always hearing how Epival gives them gas. And that there are no Injectables that can replace it. That they hope that Science can come out with an Injection given every two weeks or once a month that would replace medications like Epival.

So if anyone wants to spread the word??? Or if you know researchers??? Or if you can give these requests to the Scientific Community or someone who can do something about this, please do so? I feel bad for them. I mean some of them tell me that their doctors won't let them live on their own just because that they are afraid that they will go off their medication. That if they could just have everything be injected every two weeks or once a month. That they could have their own places to live and be productive parts of society. They tell me horror stories from the Group Homes they have to live in. I'm not asking for money. I'm just asking that if you can spread the word. Or somehow get in touch with somebody who can do the research or get this going faster: Please do so. Thanks: Home

Latest posts

Back