• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It is interesting to watch politicians figure

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Today's letter to the editor.

Dear Editors:

I read that the toll on the Bay Bridge will increase from its current $2.50 to eight dollars by 2013. The rate has not been raised since 1975. In the same story I read that Sen. Pipkin, a Republican from Cecil County, describes the increases as outrageous and asks, "Do you think the average family income in Maryland has gone up 300%?"

Sen. Pipkin then goes on to state that the proposed increases show how out of touch the current administration is with the average working family.

I do not claim to be the average American family but according to my Social Security statement in 1975 my Social Security earnings were $11,160. The last full time year of work my Social Security earnings were $44,700. So I guess my answer to Sen. Pipkin would have to be, "No, Senator this Maryland family's income went up about 400% not 300%."

It would be interesting to learn whether or not Sen. Pipkin or any of his family members have had any increase in income since 1975.

Yours truly,

Russell Williams

Latest posts

Back