• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Its Ironic you know

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrueGent

I'm in to feeder fantasies. I start date women of lager weight, but then they work to lose it. That is not so uncommon but what is, is that they always seem successful. I have friends who complain about their girl friends gaining weight from being in a relationship. I do find my self jealous of them, because more often then not Ive dated a girl and she looses weight, never gains, and I mean I'm happy for her good for her, but when it happens 4 times in a row, you have to say come on. I'm honest about my preference, and women act like they aprisiate it until they dont want you too. and I feel that a bit silly. I wish thing were easier in many regards.

Latest posts

Back