• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I've got no hope. :/

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillyLittleMonster

Shinigami
I've been looking for a relationship with a female feeder for over 5 years now and I've only had one relationship with one and I now regret it cause she was insecure and she constantly made me angry and then blamed my anger on a mental health issue...

When ever I do meet a feeder online they are only into men over 600 pounds and will only talk to me if I'm like that...

And there was me thinking that if I stayed rather slim a feeder would enjoy making me fat.

It seems as if female feeders do not exist in the UK and in general, it seems all talk but no action, hell I wouldn't mind travelling to meet someone but it never even leaves that stage, it seems im being forced to gain to over 500 pounds and not enjoy the journey and everything just so I can attract FFAs. :/

I'm not usually depressive but this fetish is giving me depression everytime I visit sites into it now... I wish I was a woman so I could see feeder men everywhere...

Latest posts

Back