• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jamie Oliver

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisaml

Princess
I apologize if there is already a thread about him.

I cannot believe there are giving him another season. He makes Americans look ignorant and lazy. He has no sympathy or respect to those who are overweight and obese. How dare he tell parents how to raise their children. He also does not take into account that many children these days have many food allergies, they are smart enough to know not to eat what makes them sick, so why would they eat a similar food that could cause a reaction. Yes our kids know what fruits and vegetables are. It is also very hard to get kids to eat anything, especially foods that they have never liked in the first place. It is not a fact of them not being exposed to healthy foods. Even as adults we all have things we do not eat. For example I cant eat fruit because it gets stuck in my throat and the texture is just plain disgusting to me. But I would make sure my children knew what fruit was. I do not believe in forcing kids to eat things that they do not like. As long as a child is not going hungry what is the big deal? Also it is very unhealthy for someone to go completely healthy with their food after a lifetime of bad eating habits. You need a good balance of both and Jamie Oliver does not seem to get it. Plus everyone in comedy that has a show now has done a spoof on how incredibly annoying he is. He is the Lindsay Lohan of cooking, a complete and utter train wreck.

Latest posts

Back