• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jelena - by Deryk Shane (~BBW, Magic. Butt Growth, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deryk Shane

~BBW, Magic. Butt Growth, ~SWG - two college girls encounter ecstasy

Jelena
by Derek Shane

Jelena had just finished her practice when she entered her locker room. There she found a box of chocolates with a note that read, "In hopes of bigger and better things."

"Huh?" she said out loud. "How'd these get here?"

She opened the box, and found chocolate covered cherries, her favorite. She bit into one, and felt herself captivated by their flavor. She loved these, and these were the best she'd ever eaten. She slowly felt content, and somewhat more spread out on the bench. She continued to change. When she went to take a shower, she reached back and felt her butt. Although she knew she always had a very round butt, she swore it seemed larger.

She patted it, still just as tight as ever, though.

She finished up, and and got dressed in front of the mirror. Her bright orange stretch pants went on a bit tighter than before.

"Huh, maybe I shouldn't eat anymore candy," she said as she headed to the parking lot where her friend was waiting. She had a car, and had promised they'd do some shopping today. While on their way, Jelena opened the box again, and ate another, giving one to her friend, Natasha.

"These are great," Natasha exclaimed, "Where'd you ever find these?"

"A gift, most likely from my trainer, for all my hard work, never got a chance to thank him, though," she said, as they each took another one.

"That's odd."

"What?" Jelena asked.

"My capris, are tight all of a sudden."

"Oh, you know, the same thing happened to me," she began. "I think these are very high in calories, When I ate the first one, my butt felt a little bigger. Not that big, but, just enough to notice."

"Well, that's my last one then." Natasha joked, reaching for another, "I don't care, I've never tasted anything like them before."

"I know, aren't they good." Jelena joked, eating another one. By the time they reached the mall, Jelena had gained nearly 5 pounds from three candies, all of the weight going to her butt. She felt her panties giving her a wedgie, and had trouble walking without giving it away.

Natasha, on the other hand, had stretched her pants to the max; she never had a butt and now suddenly was sporting a definite bubble.

Jelena was looking through the store, feeling anxious. She went quickly through racks, not stopping for any clothes, just giving an excuse to hurry. She looked up at Natasha, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Chocolate covered cherries?"

"Yeah."

"Me too." They quickly rushed out of the store, and got in Natasha's car. Jelena opened the box, and immediately took one, so did Natasha.

"I don't care if I blow up like a ballon, these are so wonderful."

They took another one each. Natasha leaned towards Jelena, "I can feel my butt getting bigger already."

She laughed, almost not caring.

"I know," She said, taking another one.

"My big butt's gonna be even bigger," she giggled. Taking yet one more.

They finished the top tray and sat back.

"Oh my word." Natasha exclaimed, arching her back in the driver seat.

With a loud rip, her butt burst through the seat of her pants. "I feel so much better now, it's not tight."

Jelena lifts up the top tray, "Look, 24 more to go."

The End

"Jelena" ©2000 Deryk Shane
(copied from the Story Reader's Forum)

Latest posts

Back