• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jezebel article: Good Guys Are Hard to Find

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
http://jezebel.com/#!5789174/how-the-good-guys-are-hard-to-find-narrative-hurts-women

I just ran across the article above (well, actually, it was served to me from Jezebel.com via Facebook) and I read it through the lens of 'FA' and not just 'good guys.'

If you read it, I'd be interested to know what you think of it. I think SuperO has posted something about FAs getting a free pass merely by existing (and I think that can be true for some of them) which echoes what this author is saying.

Latest posts

Back