• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Josh Max's Solo Acoustic Salad Bar in Brooklyn THU JAN 12 10 PM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMNYC

If anyone here lives in Brooklyn and wants a good time this Thursday, c'mon and see me do my "Solo Acoustic Salad Bar" at NIGHT AND DAY, 730 5th Avenue at President Street, 10PM, 7 bananas to get in.

It's part of the "Soul Of The Blues" series, and as such will feature honky-tonk solo rockabilly and blues numbers, most of which were written by me.

Here's a little writeup from a local paper, typos and wrong time and wrong admission included.

Rest assured it's 7 bucks, not 10, and I go on at 10, not nine!

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15871524&BRD=2384&PAG=461&dept_id=553358&rfi=6

There are tables and armless chairs, so it's supersize friendly. If you let me know in advance, I'll set up a section for the Dimensions East Coast crew.

And if just one of y'all shows up, I'll play my F.A. song, "I Like A Whole Lot Of Woman"!

www.TheMaxes.com

View attachment J BOW SUIT 1-19-04.JPG

Latest posts

Back