• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jsut a dream I had

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
I found her in the kitchen plopped on the floor with boxes and jars and bags of food opened all around her and she was feverishly grabbing and stuffing food in her mouth as she asked me to start cooking the frozen stuff in the freezer. Once all of that food was gone she still complained of hunger pains. I tried to lift her onto your feet but she could no longer support her own weight standing so I had to lift her onto a cart and wheeled her out into the driveway and into the bed of a pick-up truck. The whole time she was completely nude because I couldn't find anything big enough to cover her. I drive her to the grocery store and I push her up and down the aisles for as long as I can, eating everything off the shelves, before she become too large for the cart. The workers start bring the rest of the food in the store to her until you've cleaned the whole place out. She is now too massive for the pick-up bed or to even get out through the loading dock. Her body has pushed down all the aisle racks and it appears like she's just about filled the store with her fat. Helicopters come and take off the roof and begin to try and hoist her out. They lift her out and fly us to a huge airplane hanger where she has plenty of room to grow again. I climb up her huge belly and up to her face where I give her a peck on her huge cheeks and rest myself on the mattress that is her right upper arm and fall asleep.

I woke up after that.

Latest posts

Back