• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ladies- Lied to by men in relationships

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBHMS

default title
I'd really like to hear if anyone else has stories about this sort of thing. I was talking to another woman about it who'd gone through something similar and I'm curious to hear others experiences.

I met a guy through work who I really liked. We had great chemistry and a ton of things in common. He told me he was single, which turned out to be a lie. Since we knew each other through work, we were in contact quite often over the course of several years. He continually told me he was not in love with his live in, had just sort of fallen into the relationship, and he would never marry her. I told him all along I knew it was all b.s. but we'd go through small blocks of time where we'd talk a lot or see each other socially. We never slept together and I did not put off other dates thinking he'd come around. He tried over and over to convince me he was really crazy about me and really wanted us to be a couple. On many occaisions, I'd tell him it was clear he was staying with his GF, but he would constantly tell me this was not true and their relationship was not even romantic and she even knew he'd never marry her, which of course he eventually did.

Has anyone else ever had a guy do this sort of thing? I don't mean taking off a wedding ring on a business trip to get you in bed or lying for sex, I mean trying to keep you romantically hooked over a long period of time.

What do you all think causes men to do this? Are they addicted to the newness of a new woman but want to keep the old one for comfort? Are they pathological liars or sociopaths?

What does everyone think?

Latest posts

Back