• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Late Bloomers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack27

AΔΦΆΓΙΑ
The recent discussion about Reagan got me thinking about Late Bloomers. I have a fondness for and a fascination with "square pegs," people who just don't fit into most of our pre-concieved mostly accurate notions. While the "square pegs" often-times are misunderstood or persecuted some can be revered and inspirational. Reagan didn't get into politics until the latter part of his life.

I have a second cousin who most everybody thought wasn't very bright at all. She never did well in school and she couldn't carry on a coherent conversation. In her late 20's she got heavily into fashion and eventually became the chief buyer for a major department store. She knows all the famous designers and goes to the Paris and New York shows every season. People who knew her from high school were shocked, she somehow became a completely different person. "Late bloomer," was what everybody said.

Personally, I think I'm an underachieving unmotivated slacker skating through life. I'm holding out hope that maybe I'm a late bloomer too and I'll "wake up" to my true potential.

Do you guys personally know any inspirational late bloomers?

Latest posts

Back