• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Least favourite word for fat.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Basically what are your least favourite words for fat or discribing oneself or others as fat?

I hate:

Fluff. As in "oh I'm a bit fluffy"
Voluptuous. About as far away from the word fat as you can get. It sounds stupid, long winded and like a type of lipstick.
Big boned. No, you're not big boned. Bones don't wobble. ;)
BBW: I don't really like this one. Being fat doesn't automatically make people beautiful and it sounds weird when I say it out loud. But I do think it helps make it easier to search on the net.

Thats about it really. What about you?

Latest posts

Back