• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Let's Talk Depression

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbleButtBabe

No one cares anyway
I am not talking about the "I feel blue for a couple of days" stuff,I am talking the all out, blown up like a beach ball depression..You know the one that keeps you in a funk for months and you are either not eating or trying to eat the house down..

I once had a psychologist tell me that since I was gaining weight I was not depressed,even tho my regular MD had me on Zoloft..I argued with her that people that are angry and gain weight can be just as depressed as the, can't eat,loosing weight counterparts..

My Grandmother on my Father's side suffered from depression and it seems to have just found it's way down the gene highway to me as well..Plus I have had 6 surgeries on my arms and 2 on my shoulder and I am still in a lot of freakin pain,that adds to it..I am not one to be in a deep funk for long,I tend to go the other way more..I get angry and I get angry very fast..Doesn't take me but a bat of an eyelash to tell someone off..Sometimes I feel bad about but most of the time I don't..

Of course I also have those manic phases as well..I can buy out a clothing store when I am there..Usually what I am in manic is when I buy $60 worth of nothing but junk food and then eat every bit of it..

So have any of you ever suffered from some form of depression only to be told by a wonderful MD or head Dr that you weren't?

Latest posts

Back