• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Like touching a..... "

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
And people say racism is dead. Never have I seen a president so disrespected as much as Barack Obama. Is this man going to get fired? Yeah right...Let a black person call Bush the C word and I bet that dude loses his job, his wife, his 401k, etc.

Why can't people show respect for our president? I have never seen Bush disrespected in such a way and he deserved it with his hotheadedness and foul actions. But Bush was criticized for his actions, not something he could not change! Same thing with Clinton for his sexual liasons. Coloradans should have outrage at such a congressman showing total racist disrespect to the president.

"It's like touching a tar baby", what kind of stupid analogy is that? Why use such a hateful term, especially in reference to an African-American president? For anyone who doesn't know, tar baby is a derogatory term used against African-Americans and a distinguished congressman representing the U.S. government has no business using such a hateful word! This is not your average Joe from the streets, but a U.S. congressman! He knew what he was doing and he is a Tea Party favorite (surprise, surprise). He should be fired or resign. Racism and bigotry has been tolerated for far too long as of late.

http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=647303

Latest posts

Back