• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Little competition going on...I need some BHM/FFA pics.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
Short version:

I own a website.
I need to make a logo.
I need a picture of a BHM & a FFA.
I need them to be dressed in blue and white.

Long version:

I own a site, and I need a logo for my website...the one i'm kicking around right now is this:
smflogo.gif
. Now I have no clue who those BHM's are in that picture, but as you can see, it's only representing the BHM side...and I need the FFA side too!

So pretty much, i'm offering $15 paypal in a little friendly competition, if theres any BHM & FFA couples who could pose, in prefebly blue and white (doesn't matter which) in a pose that can make out the uh...shapes...of the people involved, i'll put it up and see how to work it!

You can submit some entries here, email them to me, PM me them, or post them over on my site.

Thanks again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back