• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

London Jan 13th...PICS!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Ok so here are the pics of me, CurveyEm, Fatchicksrockuk and Runningman at the Big Girls Paradise Party. We looked damned good!!! Howeve, these pics were taken on my phone since the batterys in the digicam had died...even though they were new, lol. Next time we will get some hella better pics.

We were drunk...so cut us some slack on the silly faces, lol

DSC00016.jpg

This is Em...TA DAAAA, lol. She had on the cuttest dress!!! She is so effing HOT!!!

DSC00020.jpg

This is me trying to look hot but too drunk to realise my finger is no where near my lips, lol.

DSC00021.jpg

This is Mike mocking me....kinda funny that he can hit his lips even though he was WAY drunker than any of us, lol

DSC00025.jpg

Em was in love with my belly...as was everyone..and I wore a shirt that didn't quite cover it all....Im provocative like that, lol.

DSC00019.jpg

And I had no problems grabbing Em's boobs, lol...get me drunk and Im not so shy anymore, hahaha.

DSC00017.jpg

This is a Mike sandwich with yummy Em filling. :)

DSC00018.jpg

And this is a Mike sandwich with a fatty Donni filling.

DSC00029.jpg

My phone took a crap in this pic, lol...this is me and the hot woman working the party....I believe her name was Maria...I adored her and flirted my pants off with her....taught her what a "box" is, lol...and she went around asking everyone if they liked boxes, lmao. Was very comical indeed!!

Well that's most of the good ones! We had a hella good time. Mike and I plan on going to many many more of them. Our next outting will be on Feb 3rd...so if anyone wants to come down...let us know..and we'll hang out together.

Latest posts

Back