• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lonesome Soul

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperGuyver

My name is Christopher,I am 18 years old and am african-american.I`m posting this as a call-out to anyone who is 17-23 years old,is caucasian and is female.I`m a new gainer who is desperately searching for a long-term comitted relationship.I`m not sure if I`m entirely into the whole gaining thing.But am curious to find out.I want to gain weight with the girl of my dreams.I`ve spend my years denying who I am...so I choose to embrace it.But I`ve been alone and my life is very problematic.But all I want in this life is someone special...someone to grow old and fat with.I live in St.louis,MO.I`m 5'5-5'7(I`m not sure).I have a youtube acount called Utimate Guyver,where I have posted some Gaining videos-not sure if I will continue.I`m overly straight to the point at times,and am shy,but serious and generally diverse in behavior.I`m kinda overly emotional at times,but I`m fun passionate,won`t ever forget your birthday or etc. kind of guy.I`m mostly a "thinker",but I can also be a bit reckless when operating by my heart-one of my weaknessess.If you`re interested,message me.And sorry for the randomness of this situation:doh:

Latest posts

Back