• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Long time lurker with a question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moohah

Hi everyone,

I'm a chronic lurker on this site and have been for many years, but I finally have a question that I feel is worth posting about.

My girlfriend is a fairly large lady, being about 350 lb at her biggest, but has recently slimmed down a little to a still tasty 280 lb. What I've noticed recently is that her tummy appears to have started to separate below her belly button. Now it's not like a physical split like a sore or anything, but there is a definite gap between the right and left hand side of the bottom part of her belly, which creates a lovely soft curve on her underbelly.

My question is, has anyone experienced this before, and does anyone know what causes it? I quite enjoy it myself, but I was intrigued as to why it happens.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back