• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Look what I just ate!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Sometimes a fat girl just can't make up her mind on what to order, so I ordered two whole meals! I never can decide at Cracker Barrel between breakfasts, so I got Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast Two Eggs fried, Grits, Sawmill Gravy, Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits, real Butter and the best Preserves, Hashbrown Casserole and Country Fried Steak and 2 Egg n' Baskets with with sausage and gravy biscuits, MORE hashbrown casserole and orange juice. My friend that came with me got a giant salad with fried chicken and she added 8 entire bowls of ranch. :rolleyes: Then she got called back to work and I ate a good half of it!

On the way out of the store I grabbed a log of pecan divinity, a pack of bit'ohoney, two coconut squares and a pack of mallo cups.

It's only 2 o'clock....

View attachment 111.jpg

View attachment 444.jpg

View attachment 555.jpg

View attachment 333.jpg

View attachment 666.jpg

Latest posts

Back