• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking back.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

When I was about 7+ all the kids at school used to pick on me for being huge. My mum always had me at the doctors demanding I had blood tests done, she was always saying I was huge, hardly letting me eat. I was never allowed anything sweet and she would pick on me constantly. In my head I was a huge monster and I knew there was something badly wrong with me.

Look at this picture. I've only recently found my child pictures
emyoung.jpg

There was nothing wrong with me. I wasn't a monster. I was just a kid with a bit of puppy fat. Why did my mum have to ruin my self esteme? I'm crying now because it's just hit me. All the years that she made my life hell, there was nothing wrong with me. I wasn't some huge fat monster. I was just a child.

Sorry for posting this. I just wanted to do it.

Latest posts

Back