• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for gaining support

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatlawyerwannabe

I'm about 155 and want to gain at least 60 pounds as quickly as possible. I'm hoping for soft fat rather than a guy beer barrel. I was thinking of upping calories 2000 per day. Would appreciate ideas for most concentrated, high calories. Was thinking of mixing a cup of Cannola oil in a milkshake. Ideas and support welcome. I want the wait gain effort to not be obvious, i.e., my wife won't know I'm eating to gain weight. She's dieting herself. Coming down from 240. I was hoping to pass her on my way up and perhaps encourage her to give up her diet subliminally. Private messages welcome.

Latest posts

Back